Thank you for attending!
We'd like to thank all of our delegates, speakers and exhibitors made the Criminal Justice Management Conference a huge success!
What's new for 2019?
On 11th June 2019, we are co-locating with the Modernising Justice Conference, welcoming over 650 delegates with a shared passion for reform in the sector.
You can register your interest for next year's event or view the agenda for the previous Modernising Justice Conference by clicking the buttons below.
We look forward to welcoming everyone in 2019!
New Speaker Announced:
Rt Hon David Lammy MP
- Addressing the biases against BAME individuals within the Criminal Justice System in order to overturn the trust deficit and save £309m annually
- Outlining how 25% of adult prisoners are of BAME origin despite only making up 14% of the England and Wales population
- Taking advantage of the court modernisation programme, and using technology to build trust and transparency with better use of data
Justin RussellDirector General, Justice Analysis & Offender Policy Group
Ministry of Justice (Confirmed)
Linda HindlePHE Lead Allied Health Professional and National Engagement Lead for Public Health in Police, Fire and Ambulance Services
Public Health England (Confirmed)
The conference was well organised, extremely interesting speakers and am glad I spent the time attending, it provided me a lot of insights into what is changing in HMCTS and the vision for the way forward in digitalisation.
Policy Advisor, Ministry of Justice
An excellent conference providing the opportunity to listen to and debate with some of the leading players in the field of Criminal Justice
Deputy Police and Crime Commissioner, West Mercia Police
It brings together many different disciplines from the whole criminal justice arena and is an opportunity that fellow professionals should seek to exploit
Deputy PCC, Essex Police and Crime Commissioners Office
I found the conference to be very informative with presentations and seminars from key people who are in or influence criminal justice management, highly recommended for practitioners and those involved with offenders.
Anti-Social Behaviour Manager, Hackney Homes
Overall excellent day very informative and a fun day to socialise with other professionals
CPN Criminal Justice Service, Black Country Partnership Foundation Trust
Overwhelming benefit gained through first hand direct contact with organisations and people
Service Manager Criminal Justice Liaison and Diversion and Street Triage, Dorset Healthcare
The conference was extremely well organised and informative. It will certainly aid my academic teaching.
Lecturer, UWTSD Swansea
Tickets & Registration
This popular, highly interactive one-day conference is a must-attend in the justice sector. Benefit from:
- A programme delivered by leading justice organisations, policy makers and innovators
- The opportunity to solve strategic problems by sharing ideas and solutions with over 300 of your peers
- Receive new case studies on the current priorities and future direction of the justice sector
In the very heart of Westminster, The Queen Elizabeth II Centre is ideally located to take advantage of everything London has to offer.
Uniquely situated in the shadow of Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and the London Eye, the award-winning, purpose-built events venue is perfectly placed for you to experience London’s many cultural attractions.